We are happy to announce the names of the new seven champion projects (below) selected to the fifth round of the Skoltech Translational Research and Innovation Program. The teams will have a priority access to special trainings and services, and will receive financial support for their proof of concept studies. They will also get mentorship from leading experts and technology entrepreneurs in order to bridge the gap between lab and marketplace.
We wish luck to the projects within Skoltech Translational Research and Innovation Program!
1. Development of potassium-ion batteries
2. Pultrusion structural profiles based on fibre reinforced thermoplastic pre-impregnated materials
3. Metagenomic approach for oil and gas industry
4. Platform for Detection of Human Health Markers at Point-of-Care (POC): An Interface of the Physical and Life Sciences
5. Strong coaxial filament for 3D printing