After competitive selection we are happy to announce the names of the new eight champion projects (below) selected to the sixth round of the Skoltech Translational Research and Innovation Program. The teams will have a priority access to special trainings and services, and will receive financial support for their proof of concept studies. They will also get mentorship from leading experts and technology entrepreneurs in order to bridge the gap between lab and marketplace.
We wish luck to the projects within Skoltech Translational Research and Innovation Program!
1. Prototyping sodium-ion battery
2. Thermoplastic Composite Tape
3. Platform for Microbial-induced Allergen-specific Tolerance (MAT)
4. VeinCV: (10X Less Expensive) Subcutaneous Vein Scanner
5. Digital Platform for GPCR-specific drug discovery
6. Solar Roof: The Application of Organic Solar Cells for Building-Integrated Photovoltaics
8. Microfluidics as a NextGen Technology for Experimental Studies in Oil and Gas Industry