Rules and requirements
- The project should represent one of the following research areas: IT, energy, biomedical, space and civilian nuclear science and technology. Cross-disciplinary collaboration proposals are welcome.
- Funding is for research done within Skoltech Center of Research, Education and Innovation (CREI).
- The Proposal must be submitted by the principal investigator (PI) of the research project.
- The Proposal should be based on technically feasible, novel research results and show potential for commercial success.
- Other requirements are noticed in the proposal templates.
- All applications should be completed in English.